Techarticles.me – Ventoy is software to create bootable USB drives for ISO / WIM / IMG / EFI files. You can copy multiple files at once and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select it (screenshot).
Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. Most types of OS are supported (Windows / WinPE / Linux / Unix / Vmware / Xen…).
Ventoy will prepare the media on your USB Flashdisk, and the Windows ISO file. You just have to copy and paste the input into the USB Flashdisk, then boot the computer.
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from ISO / WIM / IMG / EFI files, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supported (1.0.07+)
- Persistence supported (1.0.11+) Notes
- MBR and GPT partition style supported (1.0.15+)
- WIM files boot supported (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.12+)
- Auto installation supported (1.0.09+) Notes
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most type of OS supported, 550+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete installation process
- ISO files can be listed in List mode / TreeView mode
Title : Ventoy 1.0.42
License : GNU GPL
Developer : LongPanda
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10