Ventoy is software to create bootable USB drives for ISO / WIM / IMG / EFI files. You can copy multiple files at once and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select it (screenshot).
Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. Most types of OS are supported (Windows / WinPE / Linux / Unix / Vmware / Xen…).
Ventoy will prepare the media on your USB Flashdisk, and the Windows ISO file. You just have to copy and paste the input into the USB Flashdisk, then boot the computer.
What’s New in Ventoy 1.0.81:
- Show asterisks (‘*’) when typing password
- Disable Fn hotkey during secondary boot menu.
- Fix the issue that VTOY_LINUX_REMOUNT=1 does not work with Batocera 35
- Fix the issue that rockcluster, part of config missing during install.
- Fix VentoyPlugson issue when ISO partition has a drive label with a space.
- Add support for easyOS easy-4.4.2-amd64.img.
- VentoyPlugson: Add json preview feature.
- VentoyPlugson: Add reset button.
- VentoyPlugson: Add configuration active identifier for each tab.
- Add _VTNORMAL identifier.
- languages.json update