Techarticles.Me – BlueStacks is software designed to run Android apps on your Windows. BlueStacks offers the latest and fastest graphics engine we can use to play a variety of mobile games without frame drop. The Emulator also allows you to operate games and applications mouse and keyboard.
After installing BlueStacks, to be able to access the Play Store of course you have to login using a Google account. In order for this application to run properly on a PC / laptop, BlueStacks requires a .NET Framework, but you do not need to worry if your computer is already using the latest windows because it is equipped with the NET Framework.
- We have tweaked the launch engine in BlueStacks for various applications such as AFK Arena. This will result in faster launches for your favorite apps.
- You will now see the keys for all controls with a sharper clarity in-game. Prepare to be dazzled.
- Multi-gamepad support is now active. You can now plug in multiple gamepads and dive into your favorite game without having to set up any controls.
- We’ve implemented a few UI changes throughout BlueStacks. Be careful not to fall in love with this fresh look.
- Graphical modes have been tweaked to deliver maximum graphical quality. All engines are set to maximum thrust.
- You can now edit game controls directly from the guidance window. Besides this, you will notice a plethora of other improvements. Follow this link to know more.
- Various other improvements have been made internally. Getting our summer bod ready.
- Characters in Black Desert Mobile will no longer evade your eyes. All characters will be visible now.
Features of BlueStacks:
- display Android apps on a full-screen PC or tablet
- Android apps can run fast on a computer
- Transfer apps from mobile to BlueStacks using the Cloud Connect mobile app,
- The app is available on Google Play
- Equipped with pre-installed games and apps,
- Sync phone and PC
- import file.