Techarticles.Me – Q-Dir is a file Manager software for Windows that offers all the necessary functions.
This aplication can help you easily delete, rename, copy, and rename files. You can use this application instead of windows explorer where if you feel bored using it.
Q-Dir has the ability to divide the screen into four windows. The application allows you to easily filter the data and create a list of files/folders in the format of XLS, CSV, TXT or HTML.
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag and Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system – folders, shortcuts …
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link’s: For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a quick preview
Q-Dir Latest Version
Title : Q-Dir 11.13
License : Freeware
Developer : Contentteller®
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10