Techarticles.Me – Skype is currently the Messenger software for making voice and video conferencing calls, making phone calls and sending text messages (SMS).
Skype available in 30 languages and is used in almost every country around the world. It generates revenue through its premium offerings such as making and receiving calls to and from landline and mobile phones, as well as voicemail and call forwarding.
Skype also features the integration with your browser. You can call any phone number you see on a Web site with one click. It will automatically recognize your headset, microphone and speakers, so you don’t need to worry about configuration.
- Free unlimited worldwide phone calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world
- Skype video (webcam), see who you are talking to with free video calls
- Chat with up to 100 people in group chats
- Superior sound quality – better than your regular phone
- Your calls are encrypted “end-to-end” for superior privacy
- Friends list shows you when your friends are online and ready to talk or chat
- Works with all firewall, NAT and routers – nothing to configure!
- Super-simple and easy to use
- Based on cutting edge peer-to-peer technology developed by the creators of Kazaa and Joltid