Techarticles.Me – HWiNFO is a free diagnostic tool for analyzing computer equipment.
HWiNFO identifies all computer components and displays detailed information. The Program describes the functions and parameters of the processor, memory, monitors, optical drives, hard drives, graphics cards and music and other components included in the motherboard and USB connectors, network connection or battery.
HWiNFO also has a tool for reading temperature and voltages on each component. All measurements can be saved in the form of logs that automatically save to the corresponding text or XML files and HTML and tools to test the processor, memory, and hard disk.
Changes in 7.04:
- Added Automatic Update capability [Pro only].
- Fixed automatic creating of report files when Sensor-only mode is enabled.
- Fixed some minor GUI glitches in sensor list.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Gear Mode for Intel Ice Lake and later CPUs.
- Improved support of Ice Lake-SP.
- Added support of Intel VROC RAID drives.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of Raptor Lake-S PCH.
- Added monitoring of VCCIO2 on MSI Z490 series with Rocket Lake CPU.
- Added preliminary support of some ASUS Z690 and MAXIMUS XIV series.
- Fixed displaying of localized license names.
- Fixed reporting of some capabilities on Tiger Lake-H.
- Added monitoring of CPU PLL, CPU Standby or VDDCR_SOC on some ASRock mainboards.
- Fixed reporting of IMC Gear mode on Alder Lake.
- Added workaround for reporting of DDR5 modules with wrong CRC.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore on ASRock Z490 AQUA, W480 Creator and Z590 Taichi.
- Improved support of Zhaoxin Kaixian CPUs.
- Enhanced reporting of some memory timings.
- Improved Dark Mode appearance in main window.
- Enhanced monitoring of additional Intel NUC systems.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6600 XT.
Title : HWiNFO 7.04.4480
License : Freeware
Developer : REALiX™
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10