HWiNFO 7.30 is a free diagnostic tool for analyzing computer equipment.
HWiNFO identifies all computer components and displays detailed information. The Program describes the functions and parameters of the processor, memory, monitors, optical drives, hard drives, graphics cards and music and other components included in the motherboard and USB connectors, network connection or battery.
HWiNFO also has a tool for reading temperature and voltages on each component. All measurements can be saved in the form of logs that automatically save to the corresponding text or XML files and HTML and tools to test the processor, memory, and hard disk.
Changes in HWiNFO 7.30:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some MSI X670 and B650 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Pro WS W790E-SAGE.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS Z790 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X670 and B650 series.
- Enhanced support of AMD RDNA3 GPUs.
- Enhanced support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Fixed some bugs in sensor settings GUI.
- Optimized registry writes for HWiNFO Gadget.
- Improved fan speed monitoring on some ASUS notebooks.
- Fixed auto-starting HWiNFO when located in folder with non-English characters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z790 and B760 series.
- Added reporting of GPU Maximum Clock (Limit) and Firmware Version for Intel Arc GPUs.
- Switched to a new method for calculating BCLK on AMD Zen CPUs.
- Added precise clock reporting in eCLK1 mode on ASUS X670 series.
- Added Raptor Lake-S PCH SMBus support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z790 and B760 series.
- Improved NUMA-awareness.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z590/Z690/Z790 series.
- Improved recognition of VR13 and SVI3 PWM controllers.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X670 series mainboards.
- Added reporting of DDR5 DRAM Die revision.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z790 and B760 series mainboards.
- Added monitoring of Corsair HX1000i and HX1500i PSUs (2021 models).