HWiNFO 7.44 is a free diagnostic tool for analyzing computer equipment. This software identifies all computer components and displays detailed information. The Program describes the functions and parameters of the processor, memory, monitors, optical drives, hard drives, graphics cards and music and other components included in the motherboard and USB connectors, network connection or battery.
HWiNFO also has a tool for reading temperature and voltages on each component. All measurements can be saved in the form of logs that automatically save to the corresponding text or XML files and HTML and tools to test the processor, memory, and hard disk.
Changes in HWiNFO 7.44:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock A620 series.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070.
- Improved monitoring of Corsair Commander CORE, CORE XT, ST.
- Enhanced temperature monitoring of AMD X670/B650 chipsets.
- Added monitoring of GPU available memory for NVIDIA and Intel GPUs.
- Fixed support of Renesas RAA229132 PWM.
- Enhanced support and monitoring of AMD Van Gogh.
- Added fan speed monitoring of Valve Steam Deck.
- Added separate monitoring of static and dynamic PL1/PL2 values.
- Added DIMM SPD information and temperature monitoring for Intel Sapphire Rapids, Emerald Rapids,
- Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest.
- Added support of Fintek F81804U LPC/HW Monitor.