Techarticles.Me – Mp3tag is a simple ID3 tag editor that reads ID3v 1.1-, ID3v2-, APEv2-Tags, and Vorbis Comments. This app can to change tags across multiple files at once.
Mp3tag can also download the album information from the Internet and then insert it into the appropriate file. The music list can be saved in formats such as HTML, RTF, CSV, XML.
Tags can be edited in the following file formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec (alac)
- Audio Interchange File Format (aif / aifc / aiff)
- Direct Stream Digital Audio (dsf)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Matroska (mka / mkv)
- Monkey’s Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes kompatibel)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- IETF Opus (opus)
- OptimFROG (ofr / ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom’s Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
- WAV (wav)
Disclaimer: The download link we have given you for this software is from the official author’s website. We will not provide any pirated/illegal versions or tools. If you like this software, buy it to support its developers. All Copyright of the software is owned by developer.