Techarticles.Me – Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a rescue disk for computers with Windows 32 or 64-bit that have been infected with malware.
This tool is used when a standard antivirus solution installed on the operating system cannot resolve malware removal. This method of removing malicious code is very effective because there is no need to run an operating system and malicious code is inactive.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is available as an ISO Disk image, which must be burned to a CD/DVD or portable memory. The free burning software can be found in the recording section.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18 New features:
- Scanning and disinfection of the operating systems which are switched off.
- Booting from the USB drive or CD/DVD.
- Microsoft Windows deep scan.
- Microsoft Windows registry editor.
- Support of latest hardware.
- Support of UEFI SecureBoot.
- Scanning of all detected operating systems.
- Use of Kaspersky Security Network.
- Detection of Adware and Riskware.
- Notifications about obsolete antivirus databases.
- Protection against system files deletion.
- Prevention of false detections.
- File backup before disinfection and removal.
- Just one type of scan. You no longer need to select the most suitable type.
Title : Kaspersky Rescue Disk 184.108.40.206
License : Freeware
Developer : Kaspersky Lab
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10