Techarticles.Me – Bitdefender is an antivirus program equipped with the appropriate technology that ensures the full security of the operating system.
Bitdefender will mark suspicious activity so that users can track the level of computer protection.
BitDefender Antivirus Features:
- Real-time Shield. The real time shield protects access to the entire system. This means that files are scanned as they are accessed or copied. For example, the files you just downloaded from the Internet are scanned immediately.
- Active Virus Control. It is an innovative proactive detection technology. It uses advanced heuristic methods to detect new potential threats in real time. And provides a layer of protection against new threats. It monitors each program running on your PC, as it executes, and notes malware-like actions.
- Intrusion Detection System. This technology represents the heuristic monitoring of the applications trying to access network services or the Internet.
- B-Have. It is a new technology, to reduce dependency on virus signatures through proactive detection of unknown threats. This technology is based on behavioral analysis in a virtualized environment. Hence, B-HAVE checks for characteristics known to be associated with malware.
- HTTP Scanning. Analyzes and blocks websites that support various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
Anti-rootkit. Scans hidden malware also known as rootkits.
- Periodic Updates. Updates itself without any user intervention. Ensures an optimal level of protection against new threats.
- Early Boot Scanning. This technology ensures that the system is being scanned at boot time as soon as all critical services are loaded. The scope of early boot is to improve virus detection at system startup, while improving boot time also.
- Empty Slots Scanning. The Empty Slots technology detects short time intervals when the system usage is low, in order to perform other actions.