Techarticles.Me – BurnAware is an easy-to-use software to create and burn Blu-ray CDS, DVDS and discs. The software allows you to record almost any type of file such as digital photos, documents, audio and video files, and even archived data stored in ZIP or RAR format. BurnAware records, creates, and copies images in ISO format.
With BurnAware we can create boot and multi-session disks. You can also record a custom disk in the ISO 9660 system, UDF or Bridge. BurnAware supports the most commonly used data formats and carriers such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, HD-DVD-R/RW, RAM DVD or BD-R/RE.
BurnAware has additional tools to perform automatic verification of the recorded disks, record and create audio CDS or MP3 discs or remove data from rewritable disks. In the program options we can set the write speed and read data and customize the graphical theme of the interface.
• Anti-sleep mode for all tools.
• External ASPI initialization option and ASPI driver.
• New audio encoding library for Audio CD compilations.
• Cross-media copying option (CD to DVD, DVD to Blu-ray).
• Dialog with number of files and size for Span Disc tool.
• Support of timestamps in time zones with negative offset and DST.
• Updated burning SDK and user interface.
• Improved support of M-Disc and Blu-ray XL.
• Improved drive and ASPI initialization.
• Optimized DVD-RW and BD-RE erasing option.
• Updated disc copying tools and data recovery tool.
• Compatibility improvements for latest revision of Windows 10.
Title : BurnAware 13.7
License : Freeware
Developer : Burnaware
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10