Wireshark 3.2.4 Latest – Wireshark is a cross-platform network analyzer software. This app is available for Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD and other platforms.
Wireshark allows you to track, capture and analyze software development. Wireshark offers support for formats: Tcpdump (LIBPCAP), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft network Monitor, Sniffer public networks, Sniffer Pro, NetXray, observer network instruments, Snoop NetScreen, Snoop NetScreen, Novell LANalyzer, RADCOM WAN/LAN Analyzer, Shomiti/Finisar Surveyor, Tektronix K12xx, Visual Network UpTime Visual, WildPackets EtherPeek/TokenPeek/AiroPeek. Wireshark is possible to be able to export the output to XML, PostScript, CSV or plain text.
What is Wireshark?
Wireshark is the world’s most popular network protocol analyzer. It is used for troubleshooting, analysis, development and education.
The Windows installers now ship with Qt 5.12.8. They previously shipped with Qt 5.12.6.
The Windows installers now ship with Npcap 0.9991 They previously shipped with Npcap 0.9989
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
wnpa-sec-2020-08 The NFS dissector could crash. Bug 16476.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- SDP dissector does not parse sprop-parameter-sets field. Bug 16322.
- PVS-Studio analyser long list of issues. Bug 16335.
- Can’t have duplicate personal and global profile names. Bug 16423.
- pcapng file dissector incorrectly computes nanoseconds from timestamps because it assumes the resolution is in nanoseconds. Bug 16440.
- Read of uninitialized memory in detect_camins_file. Bug 16458.
- Read of uninitialized memory in lanalyzer_read_trace_record. Bug 16459.
- capture -> options -> select interface -> (choose) -> SEGV. Bug 16489.
- SOMEIP: SOME/IP dissector ignores the length field configuration of structs. Bug 16490.
- Packet List Pane doesn’t consume the entire pane. Bug 16491.
- Range parameter on numeric parameter in extcap plugin doesn’t work. Bug 16510.
- Export Packet Dissections not working on Windows (Wireshark 3.2.x). Bug 16516.
- capinfos “Capture duration” output is truncated if there are more than 11 digits of seconds and fractions of a second. Bug 16519.
- MIME Files Format/pcapng: Simple Packet Block parsed incorrectly. Bug 16526.
- SOMEIP: SOME/IP-SD unique id is not unique for eventgroup types (BUG). Bug 16549.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2020-05-13-12195.pcap. Bug 16564.
New and Updated Features
There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
There are no new protocols in this release.
Updated Protocol Support
AoE, APRS, ASN.1 BER, DIS, DTLS, FTP, GSM SMS, H.264, IMAP, Infiniband, ISObus VT, Kafka, LSD, MAC LTE, NAS 5GS, NFS, ONC RPC, OSC, pcapng, PDCP LTE, RADIUS, RLC LTE, RTSP, SDP, SIP, Snort, SOMEIP, STUN, TLS, and UMTS FP
New and Updated Capture File Support
Camins, Catapult DCT 2000, Lanalyzer, and MPEG
Title : Wireshark 3.2.4
License : Freeware
Developer : Wireshark Foundation
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10