Tor Browser 9.5.1 Stable Final – Tor Browser is software to protect the system and hide the data on the Internet network.
Tor Browser connects to the Tor network that allows you to freely browse pages and perform many other activities, including conducting conferences or viewing emails. This way, you can protect your computer and all of your data information and other files on your hard disk.
The operation of Tor Browser is simple, run and after a while will be connected to the Tor network, which will turn the IP into an anonymous address that supports hiding the user’s original identity. In addition, the program has a Firefox browser that has been modified in such a way that it is ideal for browsing websites after connecting to the Tor network.
Changes in 9.5.1:
- All Platforms:
- Update Firefox to 68.10.0esr
- Update NoScript to 11.0.32
- Translations update
- Bug 40009: Improve tor’s client auth stability
- Windows + OS X + Linux:
- “Prioritize .onion sites when known” appears under General
- Improve Onion Service Authentication prompt
- Fix learn more link in Onion Auth prompt
- Fix learn more for Onion-Location
- The Tor Network part on the onboarding is not new anymore
Title : Tor Browser 9.5.1
License : Freeware
Developer : TorProject
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10