Pale Moon 28.8.3 Latest – Pale Moon is a free web browser. This Web browser is based on Firefox and supports almost all HMTL5 and CSS3 technologies.
Pale Moon offers a fairly friendly interface similar to Firefox. In Pale Moon We can also use add-ons and graphic motifs that are placed on Mozilla’s website.
The new Pale Moon version has been optimized for multi-core processors that will achieve significant performance enhancements if you have the appropriate processors on the computer.
Pale Moon has many functions that you can use to customize your bookmarks, navigation, and other browser elements.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout and rendering engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many “legacy” Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards
Title : Pale Moon 28.8.3
License : Freeware
Developer : Moonchild Productions
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10