Techarticles.Me – OBS Studio is an app designed primarily for players, artists, developers, and all amateurs who want to independently create their own tutorials that are ready to be shared on the web, as well as run live streams. Create high quality recording with OpenGL or Direct3D on your desktop and stream them on the Internet via this intuitive software solution.
OBS Studio combines all the features of the classic OBS. The software allows you to quickly transfer recordings to sites like Twitch, YouTube, DailyMotion.
OBS Studio also provides an advanced API that lets you create your own plugins. One interesting feature is the module to add a transition effect. Support Formats MOV, FLV, MKV, MP4, TS, M3u8.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- Intuitive audio mixer with filter functionality such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Improved and streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings.
- Both light and dark themes available to fit your preference.
Title : OBS Studio 26.1.1
License : Freeware
Developer : Jim Kirby
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10