MyPaint 2.0.0 – MyPaint is the same graphic program easy to use, yet it gives you all the tools you need to create great artwork.
MyPaint It’s supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices. Its brush engine is versatile and configurable, and it provides useful, productive tools.
The standard brushes can emulate traditional media like charcoal, pencils, ink, or paint. It’s easy to make expressive, artful new brushes that don’t respond like anything. This distraction-free approach means you can focus better on the art you make, not the tool you make it with.
- Linear compositing and spectral blending (pigment).
- Layer views.
- Brush strokes dependent on view rotation and view zoom.
- Additional symmetry modes: vertical, vertical+horizontal, rotational, snowflake.
- Expanded flood fill functionality: offset, feather, gap detection and more.
- New brush settings: offsets, gridmap, additional smudge settings, posterize, pigment.
- New brush inputs: barrel rotation, base radius, zoom level, gridmap x/y, direction 360, attack angle.
Title : MyPaint 2.0.0
License : Freeware
Developer : Tumagonx
Requirements : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10