Sandboxie 5.58.5 / Plus 1.3.5 is a handy tool to test software. The app uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system.
Sandboxie is the provides data protection as it restricts and blocks internet websites and programs from accessing your personal data on your system. With it, you can safely test and try new programs and applications within Sandboxie and prevent unauthorized changes to your underlying system that may occur.
Changes in Sandboxie 5.58.5 / Sandboxie Plus 1.3.5:
- added localization to Windows 11 shell menu
- improved recovery window behaviour in Plus UI
- fixed issues with stale data in Sandboxie-Plus.
- fixed issue with dummy manifests
- fixed issue with XYplorer
- fixed crash in Plus UI
- fixed m_pCleanUpButton is displayed empty when NoIcons