GPU-Z 2.49.0 is a software to read all the parameters on the graphics card. The application allows the user to know what mode the card works, what its basic performance and what technology has been equipped (OpenCL, CUDA, PhysX, CrossFire etc.). By using this program, we can read the exact name of the card, GPU core type, creation date and BIOS version.
The GPU-Z Program also displays other parameters of the graphics card, including the number of rendering pipes, memory sizes, and bus types. In addition, the software can show the processor core readings and memory clocks, as well as display the exact temperature of the graphics processor and fan rotation speed. The big advantage of GPU-Z is its simple operation and the program does not require installation, just run the downloaded file.
Changes in GPU-Z 2.49.0:
- Added support for AMD Ryzen 7000 Zen 4 Raphael integrated graphics
- Fixed Intel Arc A750/780 reporting the wrong GPU
- Added support for Intel Arc A580
- Fixed some rare crashes on AMD cards
- DLSS scan panel in Advanced Tab is now available on non-NVIDIA cards, too