Free Download Manager 220.127.116.1163 is open-source software distributed under a GPL license. The application is can download file in internet.
Free Download Manager has a unique ability to continue downloading files when your internet connection is disconnected. The program has an interface that is very easy to use.
Changes in Free Download Manager 18.104.22.16863:
- Option: show/hide built-in tags.
- OpenSSL updated to 1.1.1t.
- Libtorrent updated to 1.2.18.
- Improved log system.
- Large batch downloads: performance optimization.
- Downloaded files are removed in a slightly different way now.
- Remote control: network proxy support.
- Windows: multilanguage installer.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed: it was impossible to resume torrent download from existing partially downloaded files.
- Fixed: more than 3 additional query info downloads could be started.
- Fixed: HTTP downloads did not obey 1 maximum connection limit.
- Fixed: minor UI bugs.
- Fixed: Windows: file open error when creating a download with a too long file name.
- Fixed: Linux: Wayland support.