Dropbox 160.4.4690 is a web-based data storage service. Dropbox uses a networked storage system that allows users to store and share files and file with other users on the Internet using data synchronization.
As part of a free account, users have 2GB of virtual disk space. Files in different sizes and types can be synchronized between multiple computers. This service not only allows you to keep backup of important files and automatic synchronisation but also offers a convenient way to share media with friends. The app provides a high level of security using SSL and AES-256 encryption.
Changes in Version 160.4.4690:
- For those migrating to Dropbox support for macOS, a symlink will be created from your Dropbox folder’s previous location to its new location at ~/Library/CloudStorage.
- Right-click options for all items in the tray’s Activity tab are now available.
Fixes in this update:
- Issues preventing some users from being able to make files online-only have been resolved.
- Issues causing the Dropbox folder to appear with an invalid display name in File Explorer have been resolved.
- A bug preventing some Backup users from seeing filename issues in the sync errors window has been resolved.
- Improvements have been made to package files syncing on macOS.